Who Are We?
- Students and teachers in the Bellingham area
- Physical therapists
- WWU Campus students
- Counselors in the Skagit Valley area
- Retirees and seniors
- Families with children of all ages
- Military members and families
- And so much more!
- There is one true God who reveals himself to the world as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, commonly referred to today as the Trinity doctrine (Matthew 28:19).
- Jesus, the Son of God, is our one and only Lord and Savior. He was crucified as a sacrifice for our sins and rose from the dead after three days. (John 14:6, Acts 2:22-24)
- The Bible is the only written message of God and is inspired by the Holy Spirit. (2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Peter 1:19-21)
- A person is saved by the grace of God through faith in Jesus. (Ephesians 2:1-10, Romans 3:23-25). Each individual must, through faith and obedience, reach out to receive this free gift of salvation when they are mature enough to understand the consequences of their sins (James 2:14-26, Luke 14:25-33)
- When people repent and are baptized, their sins are forgiven and the Holy Spirit begins to work in their lives (Acts 2:36-41).
- Only baptized disciples are members of God’s church (1 Corinthians 12:12-13).
- The greatest command in the Bible is as Jesus stated in Matthew 22:37-39: to love God with all your heart and mind, and to love your neighbor as yourself.
- While salvation is based on grace and not our good works, disciples have a responsibility to live and work for God as laid out in the Bible. This includes helping others to become disciples (Matthew 28:18-19), training or discipling one another to love God and stay faithful to Him (Matthew 28:20, Hebrews 3:12-13, Colossians 1:28-29), and serving the poor and needy (James 1:27)
We meet Sundays at 10:30am just outside of downtown Bellingham at:
1300 Broadway St,
Bellingham, WA 982251509
(Please check our Facebook page for any changes to location)