This info is up-to-date as of 03 Apr, 2021
** Important Notes Regarding our Meets Together **
Great news! We’re going to meet together for in-person service starting this Sunday! (04 Apr 2021) In order to do this safely and to respect the state and federal guidelines (Ro.13:1-2), we ask that everyone please abide by a few simple ground rules. There is more that we are practicing to keep everyone safe (you can read the full state guidelines here), but to encourage participation we are keeping this brief.
- No hugging! We know how hard this is. It’ll soon be over! But, for now, please keep physical contact to an “air-high-five.”
- Keep six feet distance between households. Chairs will be set up at the proper distance. If you rearrange them to fit your household, please keep six feet apart from other households.
- Leave set-up/tear-down to service team. We know you want to help! Thank you! For now, the best help is to congregate downstairs or outside after the service. Our service team will do the rest!
- Sign in for contact tracing. There will be a QR code at the entrance, in the slideshow during service, and here. Please enter in the information as requested.
- Mask up. Yup. Y’all know this one.
Thank you so much for your cooperation! Remember, the faster we get our COVID case numbers down, the faster we can lift these restrictions. We’ll get through this, as with everything else, together!
Join us Sundays at 1030am at:
1300 Broadway St,
Bellingham, WA 982251509
Please also check our Facebook page for any last minute changes to our gatherings.